The SIG SAUER 9mm Luger 124-Grain Jacketed Hollow Point Handgun Ammunition features V-Crown jacketed hollow-point bullets that are designed for improved accuracy and reliability and brass cases coated with Ducta-Bright 7A for corrosion resistance and reliable feeding. 50 rounds.
Features and Benefits
- 50-round box
- Sig V-Crown stacked, hollow-point design adds a smaller, additional hollow point cavity behind the main cavity for controlled, uniform expansion
- 9mm Luger caliber
- 124 grains
- 374 ft.-lb. muzzle energy
- 1,165 fps muzzle velocity
- Toothed cannelure halfway up the shank for structural integrity
- Brass cases are coated with Ducta-Bright 7A for reliable feeding
- Pistol Ammo Type: Home Defense
- Number of rounds: 50
- Grain weight: 124
- Caliber: 9mm
What’s in the Box
- SIG SAUER 9mm Luger 124-Grain Jacketed Hollow Point Handgun Ammunition
Important Product and Safety Information
- You must be 18 or older to purchase Rifle or Shotgun Ammunition and 21 or older to purchase Handgun Ammunition. In ordering this product, you certify that you are of legal age and satisfy your jurisdiction’s legal requirements to purchase this product.
- For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition. Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.
- The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.